Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
This futuristic diamond ring features an elongated uneven hexagon rose cut salt and pepper diamond. The asymmetrical cut of the diamond is reflected in the white gold panel on which it is set. This detail adds a contemporary feel to the design. The shoulders of the band have been pave set with 6 round brilliant salt and pepper diamonds. The ring is handcrafted in 14ct recycled white gold, with a polished finish. The diamond is a rustic ‘one of a kind’ stone
This ring would make a perfect engagement ring for those looking for something classic and unique.
14ct recycled white gold, salt and pepper diamond.
Hexagon shaped, rose cut salt and pepper diamond .81cts
Round brilliant salt and pepper diamonds
Band Width: 2.00mm
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- Please state your UK ring size in the comment box at checkout or call/email us for sizing advice.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email [email protected].
Designed and manufactured by Chinchar/Maloney, this ring is from their 'New Classic' Collection. A collection that bridges the gap between the organic and structured, ancient and modern. The design of this ring is Aira, each style bears the name of volcanic calderas - the birthplace of diamonds.
This ring can be re-sized. Please get in touch by calling 0208 444 7000 or by emailing [email protected] for more details, or for our try on service.