Please note: This necklace is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This necklace can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
Look to Ellis Mhairi Cameron for sculptural fine jewellery. The XXXIV pendant is from Ellis' latest collection, Origins, which is inspired by the medieval jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland. The subtle textures of the carving and lightness of the pendant make it both a wearable, every day piece, or the perfect addition to an evening outfit. Wear solo, or with other pieces from the collection.
- Materials: 14 carat yellow gold and 3 x 1.5mm square cut white diamonds. Total carat weight 0.2.
- This pendant necklace can be paired with the XXXV drop earrings.
- Measurements: Pendant measures 20mm x 20mm. Sold on 18’’ chain.
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this necklace is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email [email protected]
This pendant can be ordered in different chain lengths, or in a different carat of gold. Please get in touch with any questions.
Ellis Mhairi Cameron is a Scottish fine jeweller. Ellis’ latest collection, Origins, takes inspiration from the jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland, containing pieces which transcend the centuries and encompass the heritage of many different lands. Origins takes qualities from these hoards; a myriad of coins and jewels, fragments of history, pollinated from different areas. Sculpted in 14 carat yellow gold and set with diamonds, the Origins collection is a fusion of intricacy and erosion. Historical shapes are deconstructed into sculptural fine jewellery situated firmly within today’s modern world.
For more information regarding Ellis's work, please email [email protected] or call 020 8444 7000.