Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
A beautifully handcrafted 18ct yellow gold diamond ring by Catherine Mannheim. The diamond is a white princess cut brilliant in a yellow gold bezel setting. The Setting sits atop a wide half round hand beaten. This ring would make a fantastic alternative engagement ring
Materials, 18ct Gold, Diamond
Diamond (approx): 2mm
Band Width: 5mm
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks. However, if you have a particular deadline in mind, please do contact the gallery to discuss.
- Please state your UK ring size in the comment box at checkout or call/email us for sizing advice.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email [email protected].
Catherine's work is influenced by her love of ancient jewellery and artefacts She trained as a jeweller at the Central School of Art and the Werkkunstschule Dusseldorf.
Creating unique jewellery using traditional gold-smithing techniques,she works with18ct gold and fine gemstones and beads. Simplicity of form and the soft matt gold contrasted by interesting stones and beads make her work stand out.
For more details please e-mail us at [email protected]