Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
A beautifully handcrafted 18ct yellow gold ring by Catherine Mannheim. Featuring a rectangular cushion rose cut light cognac diamond. The diamond has been set in a bezel setting within a irregular oval panel. The band is reverse tapered and has a slightly beaten brushed finish. This ring would make a fantastic alternative engagement ring for those looking for something different.
Materials, 18ct Gold, Diamond
Diamond (approx): 7.5mm x 5.5mm
Ring Size : I (approx Due to shape of band)
Band Width: 4mm -1mm
Catherine's work is influenced by her love of ancient jewellery and artefacts She trained as a jeweller at the Central School of Art and the Werkkunstschule Dusseldorf.
Creating unique jewellery using traditional gold-smithing techniques,she works with18ct gold and fine gemstones and beads. Simplicity of form and the soft matt gold contrasted by interesting stones and beads make her work stand out.
For more details please e-mail us at [email protected]
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- Please state your UK ring size in the comment box at checkout or call/email us for sizing advice.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email [email protected]