Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
This stunning ring is made from 18ct yellow gold with graduated inverse set, baguette cut diamonds. The diamonds are positioned in a stylised V fan shape and are end set in Polly Wales’s unique style. This beautiful encrusted ring crowns the hand in beautiful sparkling glory. The gold has a satin finish. This ring is perfect as an alternative and unique engagement or wedding band.
18ct Yellow Gold, Diamonds.
Ring size: MADE TO ORDER
Band width: 1.3mm
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Lead Time: 9 weeks.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- Each Polly Wales piece is unique and will vary from picture shown.
- As some of Polly's rings are non re-sizeable; please pop in-store for ring sizing or have your finger sized locally to you. Please note we are not accountable for ring sizing that is not performed by one of team, please get intouch for advice
- Price is inclusive of an insured shipping charge covering all VAT and duties.
- For other payment / deposit options please call 0208 444 7000 or email [email protected]
Polly Wales studied Fine Art Sculpture before following her passion for jewellery and retraining at the Royal College of Art graduating in 2006. She has bought together her skills as a sculptor, her love of traditional casting and carving techniques and her craftsmanship to create one of kind pieces of jewellery.
Polly Wales has developed a unique technique of casting the rich coloured gemstones straight into the precious metal. This process is unique to Polly and has become her signature style, gaining her international recognition at major exhibitions and in craft and jewellery galleries.