Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
Look to Shimara Carlow for classic shapes with an organic aesthetic.
- Materials: 18ct yellow gold, lilac Sapphire, white diamonds
- Central stone: Oval Cut Sapphire - 8mm x 6mm
- Side stones: 1.8mm
- Band width: 5mm
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- Please state your UK ring size in the comment box at checkout or call/email us for sizing advice.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email [email protected].
Shimara’s work has been inspired by natural forms, primarily seed pods. She uses silver, 18ct gold, gum nuts and a dazzling array of precious stones to create her tactile jewellery. While keeping her organic style, Shimara has created a simple yet unique collection of precious rings, including a range of wedding and engagement rings, some incorporating elements of her stacking rings, all combining subtle texture with a variety of stones in rich beautiful colours, particularly grey’s, blues and greens
For more information please email us at [email protected]