Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
Look to Artemer for unique stone cuts, unexpected compositions and delicate execution.
The vintage art deco ring is a spectacular cluster of tapered baguette diamonds and round diamonds. This ring is beaming with grace and brilliance, embodying its flapper influence in the most glamorous of ways.
- 18k yellow gold
- 0.5 carat round cut diamond, assemblage of tapered baguette diamonds, 1-1.2mm pave diamonds.
- Diamonds total carat weight: about 1.1 carat
- Diamonds parameters: excellent cut, VS clarity, color E-G, conflict free
- Ring's band: 1.5mm.
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- Please state your UK ring size in the comment box at checkout or call/email us for sizing advice.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email [email protected].
Artëmer is a fine-jewelry brand based in Tel-Aviv, with two designers behind it.
Both of have a background in fine arts. As artists, they bring their multicultural backgrounds into play, creating a multilayered fusion of aesthetics and unique sensitivity to form and composition.
The Artëmer brand is known for its unique stone cuts, unexpected compositions and delicate execution.
For more details please e-mail us at [email protected]