Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
The 'Rapunzel Ring' is made in 18ct yellow gold set with sapphires. The sapphires fade from deep blue to white creating an ombre effect. Using a serendipitous approach to lost wax casting techniques, the sapphires are directly cast into the gold, creating a piece that resembles natural gem encrusted forms or discoveries from the deep.
18ct Yellow Gold, sapphires
Band width: 2mm
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Lead Time: 9 weeks.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- Each Polly Wales piece is unique and will vary from picture shown.
- As some of Polly's rings are non re-sizeable; please pop in-store for ring sizing or have your finger sized locally to you. Please note we are not accountable for ring sizing that is not performed by one of our team members, please get in touch for advice.
- Price is inclusive of an insured shipping charge covering all VAT and duties.
- For other payment / deposit options please call 0208 444 7000 or email [email protected].
Polly Wales studied Fine Art Sculpture before following her passion for jewellery and retraining at the Royal College of Art graduating in 2006. She has bought together her skills as a sculptor, her love of traditional casting and carving techniques and her craftsmanship to create one of a kind pieces of jewellery.