Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
Polly Wales is a pioneer of rough luxe aesthetic, creating collections that are luxurious without being ostentatious.
Cassidy ring is a part of our alt.BRIDE showcase. It is made of 18k yellow gold with a smooth satin finish. The inside of the ring has a gently curved profile making it extra comfortable to wear.
- 18k yellow gold
- Width: 3.5mm
Please note that due to the hand made nature of this jewellery each piece may vary slightly and therefore look slightly different to the piece pictured on our website.
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- Please state your UK ring size in the comment box at checkout or call/email us for sizing advice.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email [email protected].
Polly Wales studied Fine Art Sculpture before following her passion for jewellery and retraining at the Royal College of Art graduating in 2006. She has bought together her skills as a sculptor, her love of traditional casting and carving techniques and her craftsmanship to create one of a kind pieces of jewellery.
Polly Wales has developed a unique technique of casting the rich coloured gemstones straight into the precious metal. This process is unique to Polly and has become her signature style, gaining her international recognition at major exhibitions and in craft and jewellery galleries.