Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
This stunning and delicate ring features two beautiful opaque white triangle cut diamonds set facing each other to reate a rhombus shape. The triangles are flanked either side by a tapered baguette and a miners cut diamond and all stones are cast directly into Polly’s classic, barely-there Halo band. This satin finished ring would make a gorgeous alternative engagement ring.
18ct Yellow Gold, Diamonds.
Front Height: 7.2mm
Diamonds: Total Carat Weight 1.2ct
Ring Size: approx. Made to size
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Lead time: 9 weeks.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- Each Polly Wales piece is unique and will vary slightly from picture shown.
- As some of Polly's rings are non re-sizeable; please pop in-store for ring sizing or have your finger sized locally to you. Please note we are not accountable for ring sizing that is not performed by one of team, please get intouch for advice
- Price is inclusive of an insured shipping charge covering all VAT and duties.
- For other payment / deposit options please call 0208 444 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Polly Wales has developed a unique technique of casting the rich coloured gemstones straight into the precious metal. This process is unique to Polly and has become her signature style, gaining her international recognition at major exhibitions and in craft and jewellery galleries.