Please note: These earrings are made to order and no longer available to view in-store. These earrings can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
A pair of intricately organic stud earrings by British designer, Ami Pepper. These lovely studs feature a texture inspired by shell formations and life under water. Made from gold plated sterling silver, these studs are perfect for everyday wear.
- For pierced ears
- Materials: 9 carat yellow gold and rose cut diamonds
- Stud Diameter: approx. 8.4mm
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As these earrings are being made specially for you they are non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email [email protected].
For further information regarding these earrings you can call 0208 444 7000 or send an email to [email protected]
Born in Pembrokeshire West Wales Ami Pepper’s collections of unique sculptural pieces of jewellery explore the intricate cluster formations of shells. Ami’s inspiration and love of shells derives from her childhood memories of beach combing along the Pembrokeshire coast. The cycles of the tides washing ashore organic forms that offer intricate textures, forms and tones. Sculpting her jewellery in the shapes and textures of shells that are left behind on the beach like abandoned homes. Meticulously hand carving, casting into metal and encrusted with stones, to form precious yet organic compositions.