Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
Look to Artemer for unique stone cuts, unexpected compositions and delicate execution.
The design is inspired by the elegant and glamorous art deco style, characterised by smooth lines, geometric shapes and streamlined forms.
This triangle pattern engraved diamond eternity ring in made from 18 carat gold. A unique and dainty wedding ring for the alternative bride.
- 18k yellow gold
- Diamonds total carat weight: 0.8 carat
- Diamonds parameters: excellent cut, VS clarity, color E-G, conflict free
- Ring's band: 1.7 mm
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- Please state your UK ring size in the comment box at checkout or call/email us for sizing advice.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email [email protected].
Artëmer is a fine-jewelry brand based in Tel-Aviv, with two designers behind it.
Both of have a background in fine arts. As artists, they bring their multicultural backgrounds into play, creating a multilayered fusion of aesthetics and unique sensitivity to form and composition.
The Artëmer brand is known for its unique stone cuts, unexpected compositions and delicate execution.