Please note: This necklace is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This necklace can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
Look to Niza Huang for textural, raw jewellery with an edge. This short stick pendant is made from sterling silver and plated with 24 carat yellow gold. Wear on it's own or layer with other pieces in the collection.
Please note: Each pendant is unique, so images may differ slightly to the actual piece.
- Materials: Sterling Silver plated with 24 carat yellow gold.
- Measurements: Pendant measures 20mm x 3mm.
- Chain: Sold on a 14'' sterling silver chain with extender.
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this necklace is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email [email protected]
Niza Huang is a metalwork and jewellery designer based in the UK. She has built up a unique portfolio with her expert use of texture and sculptural forms. Behind each design is a highly researched story , giving each consumer a piece of wearable sculpture. Niza creates unique jewellery, that is designed, innovative as it is beautiful. Niza Huang's signature texture remains constant across the pieces, creating a beautiful gift for oneself or a loved one; a vestige of meaningful and memorable moments.
Please email or call us here for more details - [email protected] - 0208 444 7000