Look to Artemer for unique stone cuts, unexpected compositions and delicate execution.
The tapered baguette diamond ring features a stunning assemblage of baguette cut diamonds that dip ethereally into a tiara like shape. This ring is perfect as both an engagement ring and as a wedding ring in a set.
The design is inspired by the elegant and glamorous art deco style, characterised by smooth lines, geometric shapes and streamlined forms.
- 18k yellow gold
- Carat weight: 0.36ct
- This ring can be ordered to size, please contact us for sizing options.
- Diamonds parameters: excellent cut, VS clarity, color E-G, conflict free
- Ring's band: 1.5mm.
Artëmer is a fine-jewelry brand based in Tel-Aviv, with two designers behind it.
Both of have a background in fine arts. As artists, they bring their multicultural backgrounds into play, creating a multilayered fusion of aesthetics and unique sensitivity to form and composition.
The Artëmer brand is known for its unique stone cuts, unexpected compositions and delicate execution.
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- Please state your UK ring size in the comment box at checkout or call/email us for sizing advice.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email [email protected].
For more details please e-mail us at [email protected]