Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
From designer Franny E this fun and quirky ring is reversible. One half or the ring features a rose cut diamond with a smaller round brilliant diamond to either side on a yellow gold band. The other half is set with a central rose cut black diamond with a white round brilliant diamond to either side, on a silver band. The stones are bezel set with a textured fluted surround in a combination of sterling silver and yellow gold. The band transforms from gold to silver and has a fluid organic texture. This ring would make a lovely alternative engagement ring for those looking for something different.
14ct Yellow Gold, Diamond.
Black Diamond: 3.0mm. 0.11cts
Rose Cut Diamond: 3.00. 0.11cts
Round Brilliant Diamond: 1.5mm 0.12cts
Band Width: 1.5mm.
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- Please state your UK ring size in the comment box at checkout or call/email us for sizing advice.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email [email protected].
This ring can re-sized. Please get in touch on 020 8444 700 or [email protected] for more info.
Canadian designer Franny E sources metals, diamonds and natural gemstones that are socially, environmentally and morally responsible. Like each piece of jewellery, their natural gemstones and diamonds are one-of-a-kind and contain natural inclusions. No two are alike.