Part Time Web Editor Admin & Sales Assistant
Muswell Hill, London
We’re a family business established in 1994 and currently trading in our bright spacious store in London’s Muswell Hill.
As well as our own collection, metiér by tomfoolery, we stock work by over 120 designers from the UK and around globe. Always passionate about exhibiting a broad range in contemporary, fine and bespoke jewellery, we pride ourselves on offering a personal and informed service to customers whatever they may be looking for.
About the Job
The primary job role will be supporting the team with the day-to-day management of our social media and web presence, as well as stock management.
We need someone who is sublimely organised, whom we can rely on to take responsibility for the everyday web, social media and stock admin that underpin the expansion of our business.
We’re looking for someone who is excited by our brands, is able to demonstrate a passion for social media marketing and who is willing to roll up their sleeves and work hard as a pivotal part of our friendly team.
- Social media management
- Website management
- Stock management
- Photo editing
- Sales assistant duties
- Other duties as required from time to time
Skills, Expeience and Competencies
- Jewellery making & stone knowledge
- Good attention to detail
- Proven ability to be well organised
- Strong verbal and written English
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Experience using social media platforms to promote a brand
- Interest in jewellery design
- Available to work weekends (minimum 1 per month, more around Christmas and other busy periods)
- Previous experience in similar roles/companies
- Stock management experience
Part time, 1 - 3 days per week
Muswell Hill, London N10
Depending on experience
To apply for the position, please send us your CV and covering letter to Laura Kay at firstname.lastname@example.org