Please note: This necklace is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This necklace can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
Look to Ellis Mhairi Cameron's for beautifuly textured, perfectly imperfect fine jewellery. The Litany necklace features a small hand-carved bead pendant strung ona fine gold chain. Wear it on your own or layered with heavier pendants and chains from the collection.
- 9ct yellow gold
- Chain length (approx.): 18 inch
- Pendant measurements (approx.): 3mm x 6mm
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this necklace is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email [email protected]
Ellis Mhairi Cameron is a Scottish fine jeweller. She studied at Glasgow school of Art and Central Saint Martins and launched her first fine collection, Ancestry, in 2017. Growing up in the Highlands of Scotland, Ellis draws inspiration from the rough coastal lines, castle ruins and the medieval period in Scotand. She champions the rough-luxe aestetic and creates jewellery for women with a distinctive edge, personality and style.
For more information regarding Ellis's work, please email [email protected] or call 020 8444 7000.