Please note: These earrings are made to order and no longer available to view in-store. They can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
A pair of intricately cluster stud earrings by British designer, Ami Pepper. These exquisite earrings feature sparkling diamonds set in a texture inspired by shell formations and life under water.
Please note: Each pair of earrings are unique, so images may differ slightly to the actual piece.
- For pierced ears
- Materials: 9 carat yellow gold and rose cut diamonds
- Width of earrings: 5mm
- Length of the earrings: 8mm
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Price is inclusive of an insured shipping charge covering all VAT and duties.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- Please state your UK ring size in the comment box at checkout or call/email us for sizing advice.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email [email protected].
Born in Pembrokeshire West Wales Ami Pepper’s collections of unique sculptural pieces of jewellery explore the intricate cluster formations of shells. Ami’s inspiration and love of shells derives from her childhood memories of beach combing along the Pembrokeshire coast. The cycles of the tides washing ashore organic forms that offer intricate textures, forms and tones. Sculpting her jewellery in the shapes and textures of shells that are left behind on the beach like abandoned homes. Meticulously hand carving, casting into metal and encrusted with stones, to form precious yet organic compositions.