Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
This gorgeous ring feature a cascade of baguette cut cognac diamonds in different hues cast in a 'weave pattern' within a tapered 18ct yellow gold band. The stones are inverse set, creating an interesting effect and texture. A beautiful alternative eternity band or wedding ring.
18ct yellow gold, cognac diamonds.
Diamonds: 1.3ct in total
Band: Tapers between 2mm and 5mm
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Lead Time: 9 weeks.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- Each Polly Wales piece is unique and will vary from picture shown.
- As some of Polly's rings are non re-sizeable; please pop in-store for ring sizing or have your finger sized locally to you. Please note we are not accountable for ring sizing that is not performed by one of team, please get intouch for advice
- Price is inclusive of an insured shipping charge covering all VAT and duties.
- For other payment / deposit options please call 0208 444 7000 or email email@example.com.
Polly Wales has developed a unique technique of casting the rich coloured gemstones straight into the precious metal. This process is unique to Polly and has become her signature style, gaining her international recognition at major exhibitions and in craft and jewellery galleries.