We are very excited to offer you the opportunity to order a Polly Wales Confetti Ring. Confetti Rings are the essence of Polly Wales and truly embodies of the Cast-Not-Set process. A unique, unpredictable and organic form which delights and inspire.
Look to Polly Wales for sculptural, luxurious jewellery.
This confetti ring has a scattering of rainbow sapphires cast within a 18ct yellow gold band. The unpredictable nature of casting reveals a unique pattern of the stones with each ring that is made. This ring has an eroded appearance and would make a beautiful wedding ring or alternative eternity band.
Ring size in stock: M 1/2 - please note each ring is completely unique, so the online image and the physical ring in store are not identical.
- 18k yellow gold
- Rainbow Sapphires
- The Width of the ring is described as ‘Narrow’ - width approx. 4.1mm
- Please note that Confetti rings cannot be resized
- Erosion in confetti bands have become virtually non-existent - erosion is now unlikely due to Polly's update process.
- Confetti Rings feature a mix of stone sizes and variation of coverage due to the ‘cast not set’ process.
- Please note we can now order a Polly Wales confetti to size.
- Please call us on 0208 444 7000 or email us at [email protected]. If you have any questions.
Polly Wales studied Fine Art Sculpture before following her passion for jewellery and retraining at the Royal College of Art graduating in 2006. She has bought together her skills as a sculptor, her love of traditional casting and carving techniques and her craftsmanship to create one of a kind pieces of jewellery.
Polly Wales has developed a unique technique of casting the rich coloured gemstones straight into the precious metal. This process is unique to Polly and has become her signature style, gaining her international recognition at major exhibitions and in craft and jewellery galleries.
Please note: Each Confetti Ring is unique, one-of-a-kind and unpredictable -- the product of a specialized manufacturing process that is the heart and soul of the Cast-Not-Set process and the Polly Wales style. Due to the nature of this process, your Confetti Ring will not look identical to the image. The Confetti Rings are unable to be re-sized.