Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
A beautiful 14ct yellow gold ring featuring a cluster of three rose-cut blue sapphires.
- Top motif: 4 x 4 mm
- Band width 1.3mm
- This ring can be made to any size
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made specially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- Please state your UK ring size in the comment box at checkout or call/email us for sizing advice.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email [email protected].
n+a new york is a jewellery line founded by sisters Noriko and Akiko Sugawara, who originally come from Yokohama, Japan. Designing their collections and making all pieces in their studio in Tribeca, New York City, Noriko and Akiko create finely crafted, handmade jewelry.
Their designs reflect the subtle beauty of the details of both city life and nature. Details that often go unnoticed in the busy rush of ordinary life—the textures of rocks and leaves, details of historic buildings in New York City, cracks in subway walls, the sparseness of branches in winter, and the richness of blossoms and leaves in summer—catch their eyes and inspire the motifs of beautiful jewellery pieces.