Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
The greek duo Margoni believe in celebrating the natural beauty of stones, by hand-cutting all their gemstones. This gorgeous 18k yellow gold ring features a trio of diamonds in graduating colours - white, champagne and walnut brown. They are all set in delicate bezel settings sitting atop a satin finished double band. This ring makes a beautiful alternative engagement or stacking ring.
- 18k yellow gold
- White round diamond size (approx.): 2.5mm
- Champagne diamond size (approx.): 9mm x 5mm
- Walnut brown diamond size (approx.): 6mm x 5mm
- This ring can be resized. Please contact us for sizing options
Total length is approx. 3cm.
If you have any questions about these earrings please get in touch by emailing [email protected] or by calling 0208 444 7000.
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- Please state your UK ring size in the comment box at checkout or call/email us for sizing advice.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email [email protected].
Maria Margoni and Giannis Mandilakis are the Greek designing duo behind the Margoni brand and together they created these vibrant and timeless statement rings and earrings. Maria specialises in the design and fabrication of hand-crafted jewelry and Giannis studied the craft of gem cutting and various lapidary techniques in depth. Their collaboration results in innovative, diverse and attention-grabbing collection that works in harmony using 18ct yellow gold settings and sterling silver. 'The Margoni line offers a bold, colourful, and dramatic look while at the same time being very wearable'.