Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
A beautiful ring featuring a hand cut, rough Lapis Lazuli with lots of glittering pyrite inclusions, set in 18ct yellow gold. The stone is set on a knife edge sterling silver band with a satin finish by Margoni
Sterling Silver, 18ct Gold, Lapis Lazuli.
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made specially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- Please state your UK ring size in the comment box at checkout or call/email us for sizing advice.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email [email protected].
Band Width: 2.3 mm
Stone Dimensions (approx) : 14mm x 5mm
Ring Size: N 1/2 middle (this ring can be re-sized)
Maria Margoni and Giannis Mandilakis are the Greek designing duo behind the Margoni brand and together they created these vibrant and timeless statement rings and earrings. Maria specialises in the design and fabrication of hand-crafted jewelry and Giannis studied the craft of gem cutting and various lapidary techniques in depth.
Their collaboration results in innovative, diverse and attention-grabbing collection that works in harmony using 18ct yellow gold settings and sterling silver.
'The Margoni line offers a bold, colourful, and dramatic look while at the same time being very wearable'.