Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
Known for her alternative and organic approach to creating jewellery, every ring by Ruth Tomlinson is a work of art.
This one of a kind assymetric ring features a pear cut champagne diamond and mixed cut white and champagne diamonds. The perfect alternative engagement ring; pair with others from the collection.
- 14ct yellow gold, 0.55ct champagne diamond, mixed cut white & champagne diamonds
- Band width: 2mm
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- Please state your UK ring size in the comment box at checkout or call/email us for sizing advice.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email [email protected].
Ruth Tomlinson is driven by passion for the earths treasures; the magic of minutiae, tiny intricacies, small imperfections, and the individual’s search for preciousness. She seeks out the unconventional beauty within and this fuels her creativity, whether in the rarity of material or a curiosity of nature. Ruth’s inspiration is drawn from both the mysteries of historical jewels and the ephemerality of nature’s life cycles from birth to decay.
For more details please e-mail us at [email protected]