Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
The Margoni duo celebrates the natural beauty of gemstones used in their collections by skillfully hand-cutting each and every one of them. This ring features a beautiful London Blue Topaz that is hand-faceted and set in a delicate 18k yellow gold frame. It is soldered onto a silver, knife-edge band. The raised setting allows another ring to sit neatly next to it.
- Sterling silver, 18k yellow gold
- London blue topaz: 9 x 5mm
- Please contact us regarding the sizing options
Total length is approx. 3cm.
If you have any questions please get in touch by emailing [email protected] or by calling 0208 444 7000.
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- Please state your UK ring size in the comment box at checkout or call/email us for sizing advice.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email [email protected].
Maria Margoni and Giannis Mandilakis are the Greek designing duo behind the Margoni brand and together they created these vibrant and timeless statement rings and earrings. Maria specializes in the design and fabrication of hand-crafted jewelry and Giannis studied the craft of gem cutting and various lapidary techniques in depth. Their collaboration results in an innovative, diverse and attention-grabbing collection that works in harmony using 18ct yellow gold settings and sterling silver. 'The Margoni line offers a bold, colourful, and dramatic look while at the same time being very wearable'.