Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
From designer Franny E we expect mystery, intrigue and intricate detailing.
This ring is made from 14 carat yellow gold and features a paraiba tourmaline.
Unusual and organic, this ring would be perfect for an engagement ring, or even as a treat to yourself. Wear solo or stack with another ring from the collection.
- Materials: 14ct Gold, Pariaba tourmaline
- Band Width: 2mm
- this ring can be ordered in any size
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- Please state your UK ring size in the comment box at checkout or call/email us for sizing advice.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email [email protected].
Please get in touch on 020 8444 700 or [email protected] for more info.
Canadian designer Franny E sources metals, diamonds and natural gemstones that are socially, environmentally and morally responsible. Like each piece of jewellery, their natural gemstones and diamonds are one-of-a-kind and contain natural inclusions. No two are alike.