Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
A beautifully textured rippled 14ct yellow gold band. The inside of the band is comfort style. This one of a kind ring would make a beautiful alternative wedding band.
14ct yellow gold
Band width - approx. 4mm
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- Please state your UK ring size in the comment box at checkout or call/email us for sizing advice.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email email@example.com.
Fraser Hamilton creates intriguing adornments alluding to collapsed monuments, remnants of antiquities and roughly hewn statues, that are to be placed upon the landscape of the body. Fraser was born and raised in the Highlands of Scotland in a small coastal town of Oban. he studied Silversmithing and Jewellery at the Glasgow School of Art and while there he spent a semester at Hiko Mizuna College of Jewellery, Tokyo before moving on to gain his Masters at the Royal College of Art, London. Fraser lives and works in London.