Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
This 14ct yellow gold ring features a kite shaped point finished with pave diamonds by Meadowlark which looks beautiful worn alone or within a stack. This would make the perfect alternative wedding ring.
Largest Spike - 6mm
Band Width: 1.5mm
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made specially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- Please state your UK ring size in the comment box at checkout or call/email us for sizing advice.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email email@example.com.
From backgrounds in graphic design and skate culture. Meadowlark Creativity and design inspire every element of their work, with each facet from presentation and purity of materials to customer experience meticulously considered from all angles. The roll call of Meadowlark wearers is the ultimate testimony to its decadently dark and utterly unique aesthetic – FKA Twigs, Jamie King, Florence Welch, Chelsea Wolfe, Alison Mosshart, Jamie Hince, Grimes, Bat For Lashes, Alisa Xayalith, Rihanna and Lorde are all members of the Meadowlark sect.