Please note: These earrings are made to order and no longer available to view in-store. These earrings can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
Look to Ellis Mhairi Cameron for sculptural fine jewellery. These stud earrings are from Ellis' latest collection, Origins, which is inspired by the medieval jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland. Their eroded texture is a classic look; make them your everyday signature.
- For pierced ears
- 14ct yellow gold and 2 x 1.5mm square cut white diamonds. Total carat weight 0.1.
- Measurements: Each earring measures 3mm x 3MM.
These earrings can also be made in different colours and carats of gold.
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As these earrings are being made specially for you they are non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 2-3 weeks.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email email@example.com.
Ellis Mhairi Cameron is a Scottish fine jeweller. Ellis’ latest collection, Origins, takes inspiration from the jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland, containing pieces which transcend the centuries and encompass the heritage of many different lands. Origins takes qualities from these hoards; a myriad of coins and jewels, fragments of history, pollinated from different areas. Sculpted in 14 carat yellow gold and set with diamonds, the Origins collection is a fusion of intricacy and erosion. Historical shapes are deconstructed into sculptural fine jewellery situated firmly within today’s modern world.
For more information regarding Ellis's work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8444 7000.