Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can be ordered online, in-store or over the phone
This colourful ring features free-flowing rainbow hued sapphires fading from one colour into another cast in 18ct yellow gold. The River style gold bands are studded with stones that accentuate the free-flowing movement of colour and texture. This ring lends itself well to stacking and layering with other pieces.
Dimensions: 4mm at widest, tapering to 2mm
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Lead Time: 9 weeks.
- For ring sizes over UK N1/2 price may vary.
- Each Polly Wales piece is unique and will vary from picture shown.
- s some of Polly's rings are non re-sizeable; please pop in-store for ring sizing or have your finger sized locally to you. Please note we are not accountable for ring sizing that is not performed by one of team, please get intouch for advice
- Price is inclusive of an insured shipping charge covering all VAT and duties.
- For other payment / deposit options please call 0208 444 7000 or email email@example.com.
Polly Wales studied Fine Art Sculpture before following her passion for jewellery and retraining at the Royal College of Art graduating in 2006. She has bought together her skills as a sculptor, her love of traditional casting and carving techniques and her craftsmanship to create one of a kind pieces of jewellery.
Polly Wales has developed a unique technique of casting the rich coloured gemstones straight into the precious metal. This process is unique to Polly and has become her signature style, gaining her international recognition at major exhibitions and in craft and jewellery galleries.