Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
Look to Ellis Mhairi Cameron for sculptural fine jewellery.
This ring is from Ellis' latest collection, Origins, which is inspired by the medieval jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland. The softly distressed texture of the ring band contrasts with the rich red colour of the checker cut diamond. Ths ring would be perfect as an alternative engagement ring.
Materials: 14 carat yellow gold and 1 x 10mm x 6mm checker cut red diamond.
Total carat weight 0.6.
Measurements: Ring band measures 5mm.
This ring can also be made in different colours and carats of gold.
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- Please state your UK ring size in the comment box at checkout or call/email us for sizing advice.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email [email protected].
Ellis Mhairi Cameron is a Scottish fine jeweller. Ellis’ latest collection, Origins, takes inspiration from the jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland, containing pieces which transcend the centuries and encompass the heritage of many different lands. Origins takes qualities from these hoards; a myriad of coins and jewels, fragments of history, pollinated from different areas. Sculpted in 14 carat yellow gold and set with diamonds, the Origins collection is a fusion of intricacy and erosion. Historical shapes are deconstructed into sculptural fine jewellery situated firmly within today’s modern world.
For more information regarding Ellis' work, please email [email protected] or call 020 8444 7000.