Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
A beautifully handcrafted 18ct yellow gold and emerald ring by Catherine Mannheim. The emerald is a round brilliant cut with vivid saturation and set in a white gold bezel setting. The band has a half round profile with an organic beaten texture.
Materials, 18ct Gold, Emerald
Ruby (approx): 3.5mm
Band Width: 3mm
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made specially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- Please state your UK ring size in the comment box at checkout or call/email us for sizing advice.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email email@example.com.
Catherine's work is influenced by her love of ancient jewellery and artefacts She trained as a jeweller at the Central School of Art and the Werkkunstschule Dusseldorf.
Creating unique jewellery using traditional gold-smithing techniques,she works with18ct gold and fine gemstones and beads. Simplicity of form and the soft matt gold contrasted by interesting stones and beads make her work stand out.
For more details please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org