Please note: This ring is made to order and no longer available to view in-store. This ring can now be ordered online, in-store or over the phone.
Designed in house, Muse by tomfoolery. This striking ring is made from 18ct raw white gold in a satin finish and features a spectacular bezel set cushion rose cut light grey diamond of 5.3 CTS(approx). The shoulders of the ring are rub-over set with inverse baguette diamonds and brilliant cut trilliant diamonds of grey and yellow hues. The band is of round profile and of width 1.4mm .
This modern Art Deco style ring could be an alternaive dress enagagement ring for those looking for a ring with a difference. If you are interested in this piece for an engagement ring it is best suited as 'dress engagement ring' due to the large nature of the stone. Please get in touch for more detailes.
18ct Raw White Gold, Diamonds.
Diamonds: Total carat weight 5.5CTS
Band Width: 1.4mm
MADE TO ORDER TERMS:
- As this ring is being made especially for you it is non exchangeable and non refundable.
- Items made by hand may vary slightly to the image pictured on our website.
- Lead time: 4-6 weeks.
- Please state your UK ring size in the comment box at checkout or call/email us for sizing advice.
- For ring sizes over UK N 1/2 price may vary.
- For any other queries or payment options please call 020 8444 7000 or email [email protected].
Please get in touch by calling 0208 444 7000 or by emailing [email protected] if you see something you like. If you would like to see pictures of this ring on a finger please get in touch with our tf try on service.