Roles currently available at tomfoolery
Muswell Hill, London, N10
We are looking for an experienced, creative, highly motivated Manager who enjoys interacting with people. A good team leader with a proven track record in achieving sales of luxury goods and bespoke design customer service. Your professionalism, passion and leadership style should reflect the standards and ethos of our company.
Working consistently on the visual merchandising changes to make sure our displays always look great, keeping the shop looking tidy & inviting including an everyday in-depth clean.
- Inventory management workflow: making sure our ever changing stock is ordered, checked in, photographed (in coordination with the web team), priced and put on display
- Regular stock checking of inventory & packaging
- Repairs, customer service (via email and phone)
- Make sure security processes are followed
- Ensure web orders are processed in a timely and professional manner along with the web team
- Being a source of knowledge of our jewellers methods and techniques to ensure customer queries are dealt with accurately and professionally
Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar supervisory/managerial retail role
- Minimum of 2 A’levels and 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above (including English & Maths)
- High standard of customer care
- Ability to progress bespoke orders into production
- Visualisation and design skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised with attention to detail
- High Understanding of inventory management & experience with inventory programs such as vend, light speed
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets
- A flexible approach to working hrs, as additional hours may be required to cover staff holidays and busy/seasonal periods
- Saturday work
- Excellent IT skills and experience in collecting, collating and assimilating data for evaluation and reports
- Understanding of ecom platforms such as big commerce & shopify
Muswell Hill, London N10.
Full time, including weekends.
It would be great to hear about why you want to join us and your experience to date, so please send your CV and covering letter by using the applicaiton form to the email below.
Contact: [email protected]
We want you to be sublimely customer-service focused and truly excited by contemporary jewellery. You will ensure the customer experience is nothing short of excellent by being knowledgeable, proactive, supporting the store manager working as a team to create the ultimate customer experience.
Serving customers, working alongside the store manager on regular visual merchandising changes to make sure our displays always look great, keeping the shop looking tidy, clean and inviting.
- Assisting the store manager on inventory management workflow: making sure our ever changing stock is ordered, checked in, photographed, priced and put on display.
- Assisting the store manager on stock checking of packaging.
- Repairs, customer service (via email and phone) .
- Supporting with management and creation of social media online contents necessary.
- Make sure security processes are followed.
- Ensure web orders are processed in a timely and professional manner.
- Being a source of knowledge of our jewellers methods and techniques to ensure customer queries are dealt with accurately and professionally.
Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Jewellery making & stone knowledge
- Good attention to detail
- Proven ability to be well organised
- Strong verbal and written English
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Experience using social media platforms to promote a brand
- Interest in jewellery design
- Available to work weekends (minimum 1 per month, more around Christmas and other busy periods)
- Previous experience in similar roles/companies
- Stock management experience
Part time, 1 – 3 days per week
Muswell Hill, London N10