We hope you’re happy with your order. If you’re not perfectly satisfied, you may request a return for your item(s) within 14 days using the form below. Please note that personalised jewellery (custom made, resized, engraved and similar) and jewellery with surface treatment (rhodium and gold plated, oxidised, enamelled) cannot be returned. We do not accept returns of surface-treated jewellery due to hygienic reasons, as we can’t disinfect and clean the jewellery without the risk of damaging the treatment.
Please read our returns policy carefully to ensure you can proceed with your request as quick as possible.
All returns should be sent back to the following address in their original packaging provided:
109 Fortis Green rd.
N10 3HP, London
All successfully returned items will be credited to the original payment method. The original shipping charges will not be refunded. Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers. If you have any queries or wish to discuss the returns procedure in further detail, please do not hesitate to email [email protected].
HOW TO USE OUR RETURNS SERVICE
- Fill in the name and email address you used to place your order.
- Enter your order number (you will find this number on your invoice)
- Enter the products you want to return and provide a reason for return from the checklist.
- Submit your return.
- Pack the items. Use the original packaging provided to wrap the item(s) you are returning. Ensure the previous delivery label is covered.
- Submit and post your return within 14 days of delivery.
- You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed by us. Please note that it may take us up to 7 days to process the return in busy periods.