Let us find you the perfect diamond or gemstone for your bespoke project. We have a longstanding relationship with both UK and international diamond and gemstone dealers and have decades of experience with sourcing rare stones.
We have a GIA trained gemmologist on our bespoke team who personally selects and checks all gemstones to ensure you get the best value and quality for your budget. While there are websites and online stores that sell diamonds and gemstones to the general public, we strongly advise against attempting to source your own stones. A number of factors and characteristics determines the value of a diamond or a gemstone and it takes a trained eye and years of experience to be able to determine what’s a well-priced stone and where we’re being overcharged.
THE STONE SOURCING PROCESS
- The first step is determining the characteristics and the budget for your diamond or gemstone. We can have the initial conversation over the phone, via email or in-person in our gallery.
- Our gemmologist will source a selection of stones that match your criteria and your budget. If your budget is flexible, we’ll show you a range of prices around the ballpark figure set out by you.
- Once we have all the stones in the gallery, we’ll invite you for an in-person meeting. There, you can view the selection and we’ll talk you through the different options we have prepared for you.
- The stone sourcing fee is already a part of the bespoke project price, so if you decided to go ahead with one of the stones, we would subtract the fee from your final bespoke price.
- The next step? Order your tf stone sourcing service online and a member of our bespoke team will contact you within 24 hours (Mon-Fri).